£26,000 + Shift Allowance
Production Team Leader
£26,000 + Shift allowance + Excellent benefits
This business is a leading international manufacturer and have expanded significantly over the past 2-3 years and are currently looking to recruit a Production Team Leader. Working within a busy, highly pressured and dynamic manufacturing environment you will be responsible for driving a culture of continuous improvement and maintaining world class levels of product quality for large OEM customers.
This an excellent opportunity for somebody who thrives within a high pressured and demanding environment and wants to progress and develop their career long term within a global business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage the shift and all direct staff to ensure the department is running efficiently and smoothly
• Drive continuous improvement across the department and monitor best practice to ensure operational excellence
• Ensure all products are produced to the correct specifications and all targets and KPI measures are met
• Responsible for the coaching and development of all direct staff and communicate effectively i.e. shift handovers, team briefs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced production Team Leader/Supervisor
• Worked within manufacturing
• Understanding/experience of Lean manufacturing principles
• Automotive industry experience would be advantageous
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a demanding environment
• £26,000 + Shift allowance
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing professional career development
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894903 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.