Are you looking to kick start your career?
Do you have an engineering background and qualification?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already successful and ever expanding company. My Client is one of the largest distribution companies and is going through rapid growth. They are looking for a trainee technician to kick start their career with the opportunity of huge progression.
• Carrying out planned maintenance on the Bots in a safe manner
• Update records of work activities and tasks carried out
• Improve and increase robot reliability and performance
• Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and action repairs
Skills and Qualifications:
• Some technical ability and understanding relating to automation hardware and software
• A formal engineering qualification
• Shift- Rotating shift pattern
• Intensive training provided
• Salary- £22,000-£28,000
• Benefits- Private pension, private medical, discounted products
Job Reference No: SE1545
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Hannah Arnold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open on background- Armed forces, Army, Navy, RAF, Material Handling, Fitter, Engineer, Foreman, Service Engineer, Workshop Technician, Workshop Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Electrician, and Electrical Fitter