Monday – Friday Days
Our client provides electronic manufacturing solutions globally. They are looking for a Test Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Deploying test solutions
• Identifying, documenting and implementing preventive maintenance tasks
• Writing Test Instructions
• Liaise with customers
• Customer support on and off site.
• Use of Boundary scan. JTAG, XJTAG, Goepel Cascan
• Support Calibration, by using matrix procedures to control areas to ensure equipment is available and in calibration
• Good understanding of Microsoft packages
• Carrying out maintenance, risk assessments, Capability studies of equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Understanding of analogue, digital and RF test circuits
• Debug of assemblies to component level
• Strong technical knowledge and able to work with all levels of staff
• Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• IT skills including Office, Cad viewers etc.
• Good communication skills including liaising with customers
• Familiarity with test orientated languages (LabVIEW, Visual Basic Etc.)
• Ideally educated to ONC/HNC in a suitable discipline
• Ability to diagnose failures at PCBA and Higher level of Integration
• Manage repair and rework processes
Job Reference No: SE12801/ 517
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Brianne O’Keeffe on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at Brianne@hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK..