Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Website Hunter Selection
Test Analyst Bristol £30,000-35,000 UAT Full SDLC Manual
Are you bored of your monotonous Test Analyst responsibilities?
Want to take on more responsibility for the Testing function?
My client are an established, thriving and highly successful fin-tech software development business based in north Bristol. The company are going through a period of growth and it is a very exciting time to join them.
They are looking to recruit a tester to join their team. You’ll be the sole tester on site and will not only perform testing responsibilities but you will also be involved in the full SDLC. You will have 1+ years experience as a manual tester within a software development team.
– Liaising with the BA’s and product owners in order to define acceptance criteria
– Liaise with business stakeholders to define user requirements
– Writing test scripts
– Developing testing procedures
– Execute test scripts, analyse test scripts, report on those scripts and advise on improvements
– Represent a consultative member of the team; who is able to consult on areas of the SDLC
– Motivated, and driven technological enthusiast
– Manual testing experience
– Bug tracking and reporting
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to advance their career within a rewarding business that is truly going places. Apply NOW to avoid disappointment.