Technical Sales Engineer
London and East Anglia
£30,000- £35,000 + excellent benefits
This market leading manufacturer of seals, valves and gaskets are looking to continue the rapid but sustained growth over the next few years, and as a result are looking for an experienced technical sales engineer to join their successful sales team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for driving sales growth, surpassing budgets and lead business development activities
• Manage and continually improve customer relationships and look to further grow and develop existing accounts
• Identify and develop new customers and application areas
• Develop and implement medium and long term growth strategies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Sales experience, as well as technical know-how is crucial
• Technical background within material science/metals/chemistry/mechanical engineering/metallurgy
• Ideally educated to HNC/HND level
• Strong communicator and organisational skills
• Excellent Benefits
• Additional annual company bonus
• Scope for long term career progression
• Company car
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Tom Bletso on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at Tomb@hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout South Wales and the South West of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.