Technical Project Manager
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum
Website Hunter Selection
Project Manager – Agile – Prince2 – Software – £45K – Malvern
A well-established, growing company who area key partners with leading organisations in their field, are seeking a Project Manager to work with their internal software team.
The successful Project Manager will be working to gather requirements and manage the projects of the internal software team, in turn working with the external client to understand their needs and vision for the software suite, ensuring work is delivered to the best standards possible. Successful delivery on time and to budget are essential for this demanding yet friendly partner.
Based in Great Malvern, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to establish themselves at a passionate and successful growing company. Whilst you will be working with an Agile development team internally. It is also important to have extensive experience within Prince2, and have knowledge of working in Java.
As a Project Manager you will need to have:
– Experience delivering and developing projects, supporting all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– Clear understanding of co-ordinating teams, and working with internal and external stakeholders
– The ability to manage the client’s expectations on timescales, budgets etc., including being able to say ‘no’ where necessary
– A clear method to documentation and organisation
– Ability to think strategically, translating client needs to the internal teams
– Previous experience in stakeholder management, working with various business levels
– A strong Agile background
As a Project Manager you will be:
– Responsible for delivering the key products
– Thinking as an internal voice for the customers
– An integral leading figure for the team and whole company
– Seen to be able to efficiently plan, process and perform the required job
– Brainstorming with the team on project plans and executions
– Researching new technologies that could be incorporated into current and future projects
This is a role full of potential, with the opportunity for career progression in a company who are rapidly expanding. It is a real opportunity to manage and maximise a key client relationship, and therefore build a great reputation both internally and with the external client. An excellent salary and benefits package awaits the right candidate.
This is an urgent vacancy, so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Sam Gilsenan directly or click Apply Now!
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk