£24,000 - £28,000
System Assembly Technician
North West Kent – Commutable from Crawley, Tonbridge, Redhill, Sevenoaks & Crowborough
£24,000 – £28,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of innovative production machinery & equipment supplied into the Food, FMCG & Production industries.
They are a British manufacturer that are expanding into not only further in the UK but global/oversea markets.
Due to this expanding time within the business they are looking for a System Assembly Technician to join their production & assembly team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carry out assembly, build, configuration and test of process weighing / scales systems
• Set-up & build of workstations before they are dispatched to customers
• Set-up, preparation & configuration of servers, digital signage screens, wired network hardware, wireless network access points and IT software
• Some travel occasionally to support installation projects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must have strong electro/mechanical assembly and fitting skills
• Basic electrical wiring skills
• Ideally have previous experience of setting up IT equipment:- loading & configuration of software, wired & wireless network settings for customer hardware & network hardware
• Be able to read electrical drawings & specifications
• Must have high attention to detail and be able to adhere to high quality standards
• Be a strong communicator, able to work on own initiative and as part of a growing team
• Flexible character, willing to go the extra mile and sometimes travel to customer sites to support
• Have a clean driving licence & valid passport
• Hours:- Monday to Friday Days
• Salary:- £24,000 – £28,000
• Benefits:- Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Annual Bonuses
Job Reference No: SE1549 / 614
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Chris Gumm on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South east Of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.