Shift Maintenance Engineers
Multiple Locations Available including
- Crewe, Winsford, Stoke, Market Drayton
£36,000 - £40,000 + Overtime at a premium rate
Multiple Shift Patterns Availiable
Due to significant investment and growth, a Market leading Blue Chip company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of two Shift Maintenance Engineers. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
• Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Maintaining a variety of Production & Packaging Machinery
• Working in a highly automated environment
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Electrical/Mechanical Time Served Maintenance Background
• Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
• Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
• Any Industrial Maintenance Experience Considered
As a business our client is a market leader and has multiple sites throughout the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 162.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering.