£35,000 - £37,000
Shift Engineer (Automation)
£35,000 - £37,000 + Excellent company benefits
A leading manufacturer with an impressive market share and reputation for innovation and development, this company supplies the global FMCG industry with high quality products. The company are expanding rapidly and undergoing a multi-million-pound investment programme.
This opportunity offers the chance to work within a high performing engineering team and a technically challenging environment with an emphasis on process control and automation.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
• Carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a wide range of automated machinery
• Working on a range of PLC controlled equipment
• Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and experience
• Hold formal engineering qualifications – City & Guilds/ONC/HNC
• Electrical bias
• Process Control and automation experience is required
• Experienced within manufacturing, ideally high volume/FMCG would be preferred
• Excellent fault finding and problem-solving ability both electrical and mechanical
• £35,000 - £37,000
• Continental shift pattern – days and nights
• Excellent contributory company pension
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent training and development programme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV to Nick Greenland including any relevant information to email@example.com or alternatively call him on 02920 894 903.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894 903 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.