12769 / 534F
Ideal candidate will live in the Midlands/ North West
£25,000-£28,000 + Company Van
A world class manufacturer of profitable capital equipment is currently looking for an individual to join their Service Team, responding to customers throughout the UK. This company operate worldwide and have grown rapidly over the past few years and are looking to continue their growth strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Machine installations, servicing, refurbishment, commissioning and customer training
• Working on PLC’s and fault finding
• Multi skilled role - Undertaking electrical, mechanical and pneumatic maintenance
• Undertaking service duties either as a small team or individually
• Working Monday – Friday with occasional stay away involved
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Ability to carry out both mechanical and electrical tasks
• PLC diagnostics is essential • Able to spend occasional nights away from home
• Clean (or near clean) driving license
• £25,000 - £28,000 + Company Van
• Days - Monday - Friday
• Further benefits: - Private Pension, Van, Laptop, Mobile phone and expenses paid where necessary.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Bridie Coleman for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to her at Bridie@hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.