Senior Technical Writer / Author
£42,000 - £45,000 & bonus & comprehensive benefits
Part of a successful international organisation, this high tech manufacturer has developed an enviable reputation for product quality and innovation. Following a recent restructure and the acquisition of a number of new contracts, they now require an experienced Technical Writer / Author to join their expanding business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Creating a variety of product documentation related to electronic based products, including user manuals, quick start guides, installation guides and application release notes.
• Responsible for all aspects of the document lifecycle, from creation, reviews, approval and production release into the company’s Agile PLM document control system.
• Work closely with engineering, product marketing and technical support to produce customer facing product documentation.
• Practice accepted hardware and software technical writing styles, following company Style Guides as well as established branding guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level in an engineering discipline.
• 5 years+ experience in creating technical documentation.
• Experienced in the use of Adobe Technical Communication Suite (FrameMaker, RoboHelp) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
o £42,000 - £45,000
o 5% Bonus
o Comprehensive benefits package
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Richard Davies on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.