Sales & Service Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £35000 - £39000 per annum + Car or Van + Fuel Card
Website Hunter Selection
Sales & Service Engineer
Bracknell (UK Wide)
£35,000 – £39,000
Company Car / Van + Fuel Card
I’m currently recruiting for a fantastic manufacturing company, Service and Installation company that are known for product quality and excellent customer service. They are looking for a mechanical engineer with experience of servicing and installing machinery as well as being about develop business / upsell products.
Role & Responsibilities:
Sales responsibilities – Engineering Sales Business Development
* Maintaining contact with customer base using CRM system.
* New Business Development
* Preparation of quotations estimates and specifications.
* Marketing, creating technical sales documents and E-shots Planning &
attending trade shows
* Online live sales presentations and machine demonstrations.
* Maximising opportunities when with customers
* Responding to initial sales enquiries
* Installing new machines at customer sites and training new users using windows-based CAD/CAM & CNC software.
* Visiting customers sites to maintain or repair CNC machines and Laser Cutting Systems in the UK and Ireland.
* Provide telephone support on technical machine and software issues directly to our customers.
* Document actions using CRM system.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
They are looking for a mechanical engineer with experience or Knowledge of PCB due to the software they will be using / teaching
* Sales experience of high value, technical equipment
* Hands on knowledge of NC/CNC/Lasers/Stepper motors and an understanding of the principals of PCB design.
* Full UK Driving licence required. Must be happy to travel daily with some overnight stays. Occasional overseas travel may be required.
* Lives within easy commuting distance of Bracknell office.
* A Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background ONC/HNC/HND, Apprenticeship, or Degree.
* The role requires some Lifting or moving of systems following health and safety guidelines and can be a physically demanding role.
* Because of our client base to work here, you will need to be a British National and have resided in the UK for the past five years. Dual nationalities could be considered. We will require you to have a security clearance check, this is carried out by an independent organisation.
* Candidates will have the ability to plan and maintain own diary to organise site visits/workshop repairs and Annual service contracts.
* Salary:- £35,000 – £39,000
* Benefits:- Pension, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Company Van or Car + Fuel Card
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Mitchell Corrick. directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk