Up to £37,595
Reliability & Maintainability Practitioner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability & Maintainability Practitioner to join this global manufacturer with a reputation for excellence. This is an exciting role within a fantastic company in Somerset.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide ATA system based functional RCM analyses in accordance with the UK MoD Regulatory Articles and the company PPH.
• Liaise with the R&M In-Service MTA (Maintenance Task Analysis) engineers to support initiatives to challenge and optimise the maintenance concept in order suit the customers operations and capabilities.
• Establish and maintain appropriate contact with relevant stakeholders and seek to develop an effective relationship with them during the course of the task or project being discharged.
• Conduct MRB (Maintenance Review Boards) when required.
• Contribute to the execution of the RCM review project; control project inputs/outputs, including limited progress reporting into the RCM Project Plan (RCMPP).
• Contribute to the cost of ownership reduction strategy for the continuous improvement of the maintenance concept.
• Produce and maintain a range of Product Support Engineering documentation to substantiate and record solutions to the technical challenges of maintenance reduction.
• As required, travel to the customer's maintenance facilities to support the various maintenance working groups, to engage with the operator and collaborate to share knowledge and ideas.
• Ensure that adequate and timely technical advice is provided to any member of the organisation who requests or requires it.
• Input to Equipment Performance Analysis (EPA) and Product Improvement for continuous improvement.
• Input to the FRB (Failure Review Board).
• Input to departmental LORA activity.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• You should be educated to HNC (minimum) in a relevant aviation related subject and/or have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
• Fully understand the Airworthiness and Flight Safety requirements of JAP 100C-22, MAP- 01 and DEF STAN 00-045 standards.
• Conversant with the MSG-3 methodology.
• Desirable - detailed knowledge of component design features, installation and commissioning
• Desirable - detailed knowledge of how aircraft systems and equipment is operated, maintained and supported.
• Knowledge of the component condition and potential failure modes and their effects.
• Demonstrate competency in ILS and Logistic Engineering encompassing; the application of LSA standards for Maintenance Task Analysis, Cost of ownership, Spares Provisioning, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and Technical Publications processes
• Knowledge of the Company Engineering organisation, Safety Engineering processes and outputs, quality processes, operating procedures and drawing systems.
• A period of employment in aircraft design or maintenance sufficient to gain the necessary practical experience to make sound technical assessments and judgements based on knowledge and experience.
Package and Benefits:
• £DOE + Extensive benefits package
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Mitchell Corrick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to Mitchell@hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.