My client is a Market leader manufacturer within the food industry, with a leading industry. They are looking for a Quality Technologist to join their already successful team.
The Quality technologist role is to ensure that the requirements for both BRC certification and customers are met plus maintain the standards for product safety, quality, and hygiene standards.
• To undertake all checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as defined on the Quality Management System testing schedule
• To ensure that the safety of products is implemented, monitored and maintained throughout the factory
• To effectively work and communicate with management team and production operatives to continuously improve standards
• You will carry out internal audits, ensure food safety standards are maintained.
Experience and Skills
• Relevant qualification in a food science/technology discipline,
• Previous quality assurance or similar experience.
• Previous auditing and HACCP experience would be an advantage.
Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Inspector, Quality Auditor, QA Technician, QA Inspector, QA Engineer, Quality Control Technician, QC Technician, QC Engineer, QC inspector.
Shift:- Monday- Friday – Early/Late shift
Salary:- £19,000- £21,000
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Hannah Arnold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com