Our client is a market leading manufacturer within the packaging industry sector, with an industry leading reputation which is second to none. They are looking for a Quality Technician to join their already successful team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Verifying for management systems and managing technical testing
• Demonstrate safe working practices with procedures followed at all
• Accurate data recording & understanding of tolerances & understanding of basic statistics
• Manage technical relationship with
• Manage internal Quality KPI's and Internal Audits
• Providing technical support to the technical manager
• Ensure products meet the highest quality standards
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• A working knowledge of factory & laboratory testing & control processes.
• Filing & organization of documents & retain samples.
• Internal Auditing & raising non-conformance reports against "BRC Packaging”
• Basic investigation to find root cause & complete corrective action plans as directed.
• Understanding of our Quality & Hygiene Systems.
• Good Communication skills
Salary – Up to £21,000
Monday - Friday 6.00am- 2.00pm (Flexible working hours)
Excellent benefits package, 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
North Kent – Commutable from Maidstone, Seven Oaks & Royal Tunbridge Wells
Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Inspector, Quality Auditor, QA Technician, QA Inspector, QA Engineer, Quality Control Technician, QC Technician, QC Engineer, QC inspector