£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is an industry leader in their specialist industry, the products that they manufacture are distributed World Wide. They have a very dominant presence within their field and due to an internal promotion they are now seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join their experienced team based in Hereford.
Responsibility and accountability for the Quality functions within the manufacturing facility in Hereford. The successful candidate will have be responsible for the implementation of the Quality strategy throughout the group world wide.
Your main roles will be to deliver all quality activities in line with the current projects across the globe
- Coordinating the processes between quality, supply chain and procurement functions
- Investigating into quality failings, performing root cause analysis using “5 why” methodologies, reporting via 8D structures and leading the change control process.
- Internal and external auditing
- Implementing and presenting Continuous improvement programs
- Maintenance of the companies QMS in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001 to achieve ISO14001 status
- Managing the NPI processes
- Response to customer queries, complaints, requests
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a manufacturing environment as a senior member of staff.
The benefits package is very generous including a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.