Ref: 16354 / 617_1575653476
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + + A comprehensive benefits package
Website Hunter Selection
16354 / 617
£25,000 – £28,000
A manufacturing company based near Newport are looking for a Quality Coordinator. The company is currently going through significant investment and are looking to expand their Quality team to manage the increase in line production.
* Regular inspections of the production processes and documentation.
* Ensure clean room practices by carrying out GMP audits.
* Conduct critical product testing to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
* Assist in the training of production operatives in quality procedures and processes..
* Conduct quality audits as requested and support in product/process validations.
* Participate in and facilitate RCA projects
* Review and update Quality Specifications, Work Instructions, forms, route cards etc.
* Support the department in ensuring adherence to procedures/processes
Experience & Skills:
* In possession of or working towards a formal Quality qualification such as the CQI Certificate
* Experience in blow/injection moulding and/or extrusion.
* Experience in a quality role in the medical device, Pharmaceutical or laboratory sectors would be beneficial.
* Fully conversant in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Private healthcare
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
*25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
*Training and career progression
The role is of interest to; quality engineers / quality assurance / quality inspector / quality coordinator / quality technician / laboratory quality inspector / quality control / clean room inspector.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Libby Holland directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for a confidential discussion on 02920 894 900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.