£38,000 - £39,000
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician x 2
£38,000 - £39,000 + Excellent company benefits
A highly successful and well-established manufacturer are currently looking to recruit several skilled multi skilled maintenance technicians. The company are expanding on a global scale and have seen a significant increase in orders meaning the engineering team needs to expand and develop further to cope with increased demand and volume.
As a maintenance technician you will support the production facility by responding to breakdowns, carrying out PPM activities and ensuring minimal downtime across the site whilst actively driving a culture of continuous improvement.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
• Carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a wide range of automated machinery
• Working on a range of PLC controlled equipment
• Work on a variety of equipment including, packaging machines, heat/temperature-controlled equipment, conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics, scanners, folders and control systems
• Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and experience
• Strong Multi skilled background/experience
• Electrical or Mechanical bias
• Apprenticeship/HNC level or equivalent experience
• Experienced within manufacturing, ideally high volume/FMCG would be preferred
• Excellent fault finding and problem solving ability both electrical and mechanical
• £38,000 - £39,000
• 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Days and nights)
• Excellent benefits
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension (contributory), private medical, childcare vouchers,
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV including any relevant information to email@example.com or alternatively call him on 02920 894 903
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.