Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (DAYS)
Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum
Website Hunter Selection
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Due to increasing market share over the last few years, a true market leading FMCG manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. Working from their growing Manufacturing site based in Manchester, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their production equipment. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Fault Finding (mechanical & electrical faults)
* Involvement in Project Work
* Implement Improvements / Lean Manufacturing Culture
* Ensure compliance of all plant and machinery with health and safety legislation
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Time Served – Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* FMCG Manufacturing Industry experience
* Ability to work within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK wide presence. With an established portfolio of clients, this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Luke Goggins to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering.