Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum + + Benefits
Website Hunter Selection
£35,000 – £37,000
Our client, a market leading manufacturing company seeks to bolster its maintenance team with the appointment of a Maintenance Engineer. Reporting directly to the Site manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM
* Working on a variety of high-speed conveying machinery
* Being involved with continuous improvement activities
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC fault finding
Skills and Qualifications
* Apprentice trained
* Maintenance Experience (Electrical or Mechanical Bias)
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualification Desirable
* Fault Finding ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC fault finding ability.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Matt Williams directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 02476 214534.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk