£28,000 - £30,000
Multi-Skilled Fire & Security Engineer
Thames Valley / Basingstoke
£28,000 - £32,000 DOE with a company vehicle
My client is a long standing and well established company who specialise in commercial & domestic electrical and security installation within the fire & security industry. They are looking for an engineer to join their expanding team. This client prides themselves on establishing long term partnerships with their clients and need someone to join them who will share the same passion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Focussing on the installation and commissioning of fire & security systems
• This will cover a range of intruder alarms, CCTV (IP), door access systems & fire alarms
• Working in both domestic and commercial buildings
• Focussing on a range of panels
• Forming part of the emergency call out rota, currently stands at 1 in 4 (retainer is worth about £1600 a year + call out rates)
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in the fire and security industry is essential
• Experience in a similar position is essential
• Working experience is sufficient however qualifications in the sector would be beneficial
• Experience on either Paxton, Galaxy, Scantronic, Guardtech and Texecom panels would be beneficial
Salary and Package:
Basic Salary £28K - £32K DOE
Company vehicle, fuel card, PPE, uniform and phone will be provided
If this role is of interest, please apply via the website or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01275371981
As part of our continuing commitment to providing high-quality staff to our clients, Hunter Selection operates a referral bonus scheme that rewards existing candidates that refer new candidates with up to £200 in high street vouchers; the bonus is dependent upon the successful placement of the candidate by Hunter Selection.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to provide their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering professionals within Construction/Built and Manufacturing environments throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.