£24,000 basic / £36,000 (inc overtime)
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Roughly £36,000 with overtime
Our client is a leading manufacturer within a heavy process industry, as well as being a specialist, renowned company with a strong brand. This Privately owned expanding company, which has just undergone a massive investment and expansion in recent years, is currently seeking a talented electrical engineer to join their growing team.
• Planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a consistently high level of performance.
• Ability to Investigate, understand and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
• Provide out of hours support where required (Holiday Cover, Overtime and Projects etc).
Experience / skills / quals:
• Time served Mechanical Engineer.
• You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems is desirable.
• Efficiency whilst maintaining accuracy when against tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work and is able to respond to business priorities appropriately.
• Effective communication skills that allows the individual to communicate internally and externally, at all levels.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
20 Days holiday + bank holidays (increases every year of service)
£24,000 (Basic) Roughly £36,000 with overtime
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.