Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
Location: Whitchurch, Shropshire
Salary: £32000 - £36700 per annum + + Benefits
Website Hunter Selection
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£36,700 + Overtime (1.5x) + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Double Days Shift pattern – 5am-2pm, 2pm-12am
Due to an increase in market share and investment, our client are actively seeking a new Mechanically biased Maintenance engineer / Fitter to add to their current team.
This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance Support for all Process Machinery On-Site.
* Strong Welding / Fabrication Experience
* Working on a Variety of High Speed Industrial Process Equipment including Conveyors, Weighers, Packaging Equipment, Case Packers.
* Involvement in Project Work and New Line Installations
* Strong Mechanical Fault finding experience
* Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Reporting into the Engineering Shift Manager
* Working within a Skilled Team of Engineers Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Skills and Qualifications
* Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Background
* Mechanical Related Engineering Qualifications
* Any Manufacturing Industry Experience
* Ability to work well within a team environment
As a business our client, a stable supplier within in food production and distribution. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Kent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 165
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering