Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
Salary: Up to £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Website Hunter Selection
Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Weston Super Mare
Friday, Saturday, Sunday DAYS ONLY
I’m currently working with a well known manufacturer within an industry that has just gone from strength to strength within the last year and shows no signs of stopping. My client has recently just invested over £10 Million into their factories across the UK to help with the increase in production. Due to internal promotions they are now looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team of 5.
* Support the site’s operations by providing high quality and on time services for the production department that requires engineering specific knowledge and skills.
* Implement and complete projects as and when required.
* Use and regularly update the departmental reporting systems including reporting on faults as well as documenting preventative maintenance works
* Adhere to priorities set by Engineering Manager
* Handle engineering support requests for the production area and for the plant’s infrastructure on a daily basis.
* Working on conveyors, motors, gearboxes, pick & place robots, binding machinery, PLC’s, stitchers, winders etc.
To be considered for this role you must hold an mechanical qualification and have previous experience within a Manufacturing/FMCG environment.
The salary for the position is Circa £39,000 + Plenty of overtime available
The shift is Friday, Saturday, Sunday DAYS ONLY
Very attractive stake holder pension scheme
Lots of other company benefits also available
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.