£30,000 - £35,000
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 plus excellent benefits
A talented and enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer is required by one of our top clients who design bespoke systems for a wide range of blue chip OEMs in automotive, aerospace and oil & gas. The successful candidate will be put through a tailor made training and development program to suit individual requirements and can expect to progress as a key member of a prestigious and dynamic engineering outfit.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design, own and deliver concepts as required into production
• Work with CAD programmes to receive, read, prepare and transmit data files ensuring accuracy and validity of data
• Ensure all designs and products are tested before release to market
• Support key account managers by providing technical support on visits
• Liaise with the customer, suppliers and all other stakeholders at all times during the enquiry, new product introduction and manufacturing stages
• Support junior members of the team with training and advice
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Strong engineering design experience gained either in industry or Higher Education (preferably degree level)
• 3D Solidworks and Radan experience would be highly advantageous
• Will have experience in process and continuous improvement tools and techniques
o Contributory Pension
o Plus excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling David Biggs on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.