£36,500 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Maintenance Technician x 5
£36,500 + Excellent company benefits
Due to continued success and expansion several exciting opportunities have arisen within the engineering team of this global automotive manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. The company has a proud automotive heritage and is undergoing substantial growth across the whole business.
This is a critical role within the engineering/maintenance team and you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of engineering maintenance work across the facility. You will be required to maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities.
This opportunity offers the chance to work for a prestigious automotive company along with the opportunity to develop your career long term within a world class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for breakdowns, repairs, installs and PPM activities across the whole site
• Improve equipment reliability by increasing the mean time between failures
• Manufacture spare parts when required using lathes, milling machines and welding equipment
• Undertake both electrical and mechanical maintenance duties on wide variety of production machinery including PLC’s, conveyor systems, sensors, relays, inverters
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Qualified within Engineering – Apprenticeship/HNC
• Either Electrical or Mechanical
• Strong fault-finding ability and experience
• Familiar with relay logic and PLC systems
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
Package and Benefits
• £36,500 annual salary (inclusive of shift allowance)
• 3 shift system – 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am
• Excellent contributory pension scheme
• Private health and dental care
• Discounted car lease scheme
• Ongoing professional development and training
• Genuine long-term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on 02920 894 903 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.