£35,000 - £38,000
Maintenance Technician (Multi-Skilled)
£35,000 - £38,000 + Excellent company benefits
An international manufacturing business with a fully automated and state of the art facility in South Wales are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician. This company are at the forefront of their industry and are continually looking to develop processes and the working environment to improve performance.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
• Carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a wide range of automated machinery
• Working on PLC controlled equipment and systems
• Work on a wide variety of electrical and mechanical systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Apprentice trained as a minimum – ideally HNC qualified
• Multi skilled – electrical or mechanical bias
• Experience of working on PLC systems (Fault finding)
• Must have experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment
Salary & Benefits:
• £35,000 - £38,000
• 3 shift system – Mornings/afternoons/nights (8 hours)
• Excellent contributory pension scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on 02920 894903 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.