Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off
£38,000-£45,000 + OT + Pension + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a thriving food manufacturer with a reputation for investing, you will be involved in all aspects of maintenance in a food manufacturing environment. Working from their well-established flagship factory based in Northampton, this role offers a stable and secure career path for technically motivated engineers. Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidates must be experienced in;
- Electrical & Mechanical Skills
- Fault finding experience on PLC’s
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic machinery
- Experience of providing PPM expertise in a manufacturing environment
- Reactive maintenance both Electrically & Mechanically
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- Working on a variety of machinery including Mixers, Baggers, Weighers, Metal Detectors etc
- Fault finding on PLC’s
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to work for a secure, market leading company in this currently strained economic climate.
In return for your commitment my client offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Joe Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214439
Hunter Selection recruits Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering.