Maintenance Engineer – Electrically Biased
Ref: SE15463 / 534_1570633551
Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum + Pension, holidays
Website Hunter Selection
Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Cambridgeshire – Commutable from Newmarket, Fullbourn, Huntingdon & Ely
£30,000 – £32,000
Monday to Friday Days
Our client is a leading Foood Manufacturing Company, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. An exciting opportunity join one of the top UK, manufacturers, supplying into all the major industries.
* Reactive and preventative maintenance of all plant and equipment.
* Ensure the most efficient use of utilities and resources. .
* Communicate the condition of the equipment at all levels
* Manage new machinery installations
* Assist with project work
* PLC Fault Finding work
Skills and experience required:
* NVQ Level 3 or BTEC ONC or Equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
* Apprentice Trained – Beneficial
* Electrically Biased
* Experience working within a Food/ FMCG Industry
Shifts & Benefits Package:
The Maintenance Engineer role is full-time, working Monday to Friday Days. On offer to the successful candidate is a salary range of £30k-33k dependent on experience and expertise. You will receive 20 days holiday, access to a contributory pension scheme and many more benefits.
Job Reference No: SE15463 / 534
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Brianne O’Keeffe. directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk