Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum + Days role, 22 days hols + bank hols
Website Hunter Selection
8am – 4.30pm
£32,000 – £35,000
22 days holiday + bank holiday’s
We are working on behalf of a market leading Manufacturer of bespoke products, who are looking for two Maintenance Engineer’s to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a steady-growing team and some great work life balance on offer.
To be considered for the role you will need to have an up to date electrical qualification.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Fault finding and repair on a range of Mechanical / Electrical equipment and systems
* Machinery includes CNC machines, press lines, saws, air systems
* PPM and reactive maintenance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Up to date Electrical Qualification
* PLC experience would be beneficial
* Knowledge of air systems would be an advantage
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Hours:- Mon – Friday 8am – 4.30pm (1 Saturday morning in 4)
* Salary:- £30,000 – £35,000
* Benefits:- 22 days holiday + bank holiday’s, lots of in house training
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]”.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk