Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £37000 - £39000 per annum + Private pension, online discount portal
Website Hunter Selection
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to massive amounts of investment within the business, they are looking for a Maintenance / Production Engineer to join their close-knit team. With a brand-new purpose-built factory they are already investing in new state of the art machinery and expanding the site further.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for fault finding and problem solving
* Undertake fault diagnosis and provide rapid response to breakdown situations
* Ensuring the service and maintenance of all engineering plant
* Understanding of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, PLC’s,
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Knowledge and Experience
* Experience of working in a engineering / Manufacturing or production environment – food, pharmaceutical, packaging
* Electrical qualifications
* Strong problem solving and analytically skills
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift:- Panama Days and Nights
* £37,000 – £39,000
* Private pension scheme, online discounts portal, health insurance
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Emma Hardman on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.