Ref: TC /534 Crewe_1604076702
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension + OT + Benefits
Website Hunter Selection
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (DAYS BASED WORKING HOURS)
INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION + BENEFITS
DAYS 12 HOURS SHIFTS
Owing to continued business success and significant worldwide orders, a Market leading and very well established Industrial manufacturing company is seeking to expand their Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in Crewe they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a Technical Challenge on a day to day basis.
Due to a diverse and well-established portfolio of clients, this opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
* Provision of Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing site.
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within their Production environment
* Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical Faults
* Assisting in the Installation of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
Contributing to continuous improvement projects
* Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times
* Working within a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
* Reporting into the Engineering Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – Mechanical or Electrically Biased
* Mechanical / Electrical Qualifications
* Strong Fault Finding Ability
* Any Industrial Manufacturing Experience Considered
Ability to work effectively within a team environment
As a business our client is a true market leader, with 6 sites in the UK and boasting a huge worldwide presence. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Tom Caddick to Tom@hunterselection.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 169
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering