Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: £38000 - £41000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
Website Hunter Selection
Owing to significant expansion, a Market leading and very well established manufacturing company is seeking to expand its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of several Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in Worcestershire they supply into all of the major supermarkets and enjoy a strong market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Engineer with a Technical Challenge on a day to day basis.
Due to a diverse and well-established portfolio of clients, this opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery including Conveyors, Packaging Equipment, Weighing Machinery, Bagging Machinery, Labelling Equipment,
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC Fault Finding and Repair
* Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
* Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times
* Reporting to the Engineering Project Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Mechanical / Electrical Qualification
* Electrical cross over qualifications
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC Fault Finding Experience – Desirable
* FMCG Industry experience desirable
As a business our client is a market leader with production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Emma Hardman to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering