£35,000 - £37,000
£35,000 - £37,000 + Excellent company benefits
A leading manufacturer with an impressive market share and reputation for innovation and development, this company supplies the global FMCG industry with high quality products. They currently require an experienced Maintenance Technician to join its already talented team. This opportunity offers the chance to work within technically challenging and demanding environment and be part of a highly skilled engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
• Carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a wide range of automated machinery
• Working on a range of PLC controlled equipment
• Work on a variety of equipment including, packaging machines, extrusion machinery, heat/temperature controlled equipment, conveyors, hydraulics and pneumatics
• Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and experience
• Strong Multi skilled background/experience
• Electrical bias
• Apprenticeship/HNC level or equivalent experience
• Experienced within manufacturing, ideally high volume/FMCG would be preferred
• Excellent fault finding and problem solving ability both electrical and mechanical
• £35,000 - £37,000
• Continental shift – 4 on 4 off
• Excellent benefits
• Overtime opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV including any relevant information to email@example.com or alternatively call him on 02920 894 903.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894 903 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.