£27,000 - £30,000 plus overtime and benefits
A talented and enthusiastic Maintenance Engineer is required by one of our top clients who design bespoke systems for a wide range of blue chip OEMs in automotive, aerospace and oil & gas. The successful candidate will lead a small team of engineers with the prospect of progressing into management as a key member of a prestigious and dynamic engineering outfit.
Role & Responsibilities:
• PPM and breakdown assistance, minimizing machine downtime
• Repair and maintain production equipment and machinery
• Trouble Shooting and keeping downtime to a minimum in the tool room
• Aspects of welding/fabrication experience
• Leading a small team and managing day to day activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience using CNC Machines, Surface Grinders would be a distinct advantage
• Time Served Mechanical Background is essential – completely open on industry or environment
• Welding and Fabrication experience would be desirable
o £27,000 - £30,000
o Days Role
o Contributory Pension
o Plus excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling David Biggs on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.