Salary dependent on experience
Friday - Sunday: 6.00 am – 6.00 pm.
36-hours per week.
My client is well known within their industry worldwide, with manufacturing sites across the UK and supplying into a range of industries. Due to high product demand they are seeking a Maintenance Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assembly, manufacture and repair hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Carry out plant installation repairs and planned preventative maintenance on engineering plant and equipment.
• Adhere to the Departments Permit to Work and Safe Systems of Work procedures.
• Train and instruct other trades including Apprentices.
• Share knowledge, training, technical advise and support fellow employees
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team.
• Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Good practical skills.
• An understanding of technical manuals and engineering diagrams.
• Communication skills.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
• Good IT skills.
- Salary depends on experience
- Good benefits package
- Free onsite parking
- Generous holiday allocation
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Miles Hackett on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.