Up to £38,000
Up to £40,000
My client is going through lots of expansion and is looking for an Lead engineer to join their already successful and established team. Strong leadership is essential with the ability to think quickly.
• Respond to all PPM and reactive maintenance in line with company and industry standards.
• To participate in operational projects
• To complete administration processes to the required standard.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good computer literacy, including competency with MS Word and Excel
• Proven engineering management skills in a FMCG Environment
• Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment.
• Strong knowledge with PLC fault finding, dingle and 3 phase wiring + inverters
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
• Reacting to breakdowns both mechanically and electrically locating the fault, analysing the issue with the ability of completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
• Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment reliability and performance
• Ability to work well as a team and individually
• Recognised engineering qualification or Apprenticeship
• Monday- Friday – Days
• Up to £40,000
Job Reference No: SE12796
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Hannah Arnold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com