IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Livingston, West Lothian
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Website Hunter Selection
IT Support Analyst
Up to £20K
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst, taking responsibility for the provision of direct user support in all aspects of information technology, to enable the organisation to deliver a quality service to its clients.
* Support the user base by providing quality and timely problem resolution, escalating problems to other team members as required without losing ownership of the problem.
* Maintain the existing call logging system. Work with users to increase the % of user contacts via the call logging system.
* Work with other team members to provide feedback on support issues to stimulate appropriate training, development and resources to help users resolve their own queries.
* Source, install and maintain all desktop and mobile IT equipment, including phones, mobile phones, laptops etc. together with related peripherals such as printers and copiers.
* Manage supplier relationships for the provision, maintenance and disposal of such equipment.
* Microsoft Windows 7 & 8
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2
* Active Directory & Exchange user administration
* Microsoft Office 2010, 2013
* Experience of Local & Wide area networking using TCP/IP
* An understanding of setting up and configuring printers (local & networked)
* Providing mainly 1st / 2nd line remote support
* ITIL knowledge
* Both a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘client first’ approach displaying empathy with the users
* Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Candidates need either a keen interest in IT, a previous IT qualification or previous IT experience such as Helpdesk, Service Desk, IT Support or similar
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Richard Frost on 01275 378899 or by sending your CV directly at Richardf@hunterselection.co.uk