IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Bath, Somerset
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Website Hunter Selection
IT Infrastructure Manager – Strategic – Microsoft – Line Management – Coordination – Security – Bath
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Engineering Services organisation based near Bath Spa station.
A new role for the organisation, you’ll be the key member of the Infrastructure team, to manage and organise the strategy moving forwards.
You will be working closely with the IT Director and other C-level members of the organisation to deliver improvements to the IT Infrastructure on both a local and global level.
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for:
– Strategic reviews of the Infrastructure – Upgrades, Services, Cloud, Networks and Security
– Directly managing the senior Infrastructure Engineer, working with them to improve and assist the overall IT team based on multiple sites
– Assisting with organisational project management, and working closely with senior members to implement new strategies
– Acting as a leader and taking ownership of the Infrastructure team, acting as the escalation point
– Gaining an overview of the Security needs of the organisation, including report creation of new processes
– Being a voice for the Infrastructure team, enabling growth and improvement
– The assessment of business processes and work-flows for current and future solutions
This is a role where you’ll really be a key stakeholder, with a company where you can really make your mark as an IT Infrastructure Manager.
Apply now, don’t miss out!
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Luke Smith directly or click Apply Now!
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk