Hydraulic Maintenance Engineer
Salary between £23,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
An industry leading hydraulic service and repair company are looking for a Hydraulic Maintenance Engineer to join their specialist team. A reputable supplier in their industry, this company goes the extra mile in providing an efficient service. This would be an excellent opportunity for an engineer to be a part of an experienced team, working in a company who are at the forefront of their competitive market.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining, servicing and repairs on hydraulic and pneumatic components such as pumps, valves, cylinders and motors etc.
• Install and maintain power units.
• Carrying out work in both the workshop and out on site.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum apprenticeship level
• Hydraulic & pneumatic experience
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Clean Driving Licence
o Up to £30k starting salary
o Overtime opportunities
o Company Van
Suitable candidates should apply immediately to Sam Sainty by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894906 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.