HR Advisor/HR Officer -12 month fixed term contract -Part time
Website Hunter Selection
HR Advisor / HR Officer – 12 month fixed term contract
Part time – 2 days per week.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
An established Manufacturing Organisation within the Worcester area has new opportunity for a HR Advisor or a HR Officer to work on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service and operational HR advice across all HR disciplines consistent with Company and Legal requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide generalist HR advice
* Recruitment and Selection
* Hold responsibility for Training and development
* Provide accurate HR information
* Responsibility for Absence Management
Required Skills & Experience
* Experience working as a HR generalist
* CIPD Qualification
* Experience working within a fast paced Engineering / Manufacturing company
* Experience of delivering HR projects to deadline
* Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and its application.
This role offers a competitive, negotiable salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. This business is a well-established brand and is looking for enthusiastic individuals who wishes to work for a secure company in this currently strained economic climate.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Kent to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450165