Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant Machinery)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Van, Training, Overtime, Laptop, Phone
Website Hunter Selection
Field Service Engineer
£29,000 – £35,000 (OTE £40,000+)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company that specialise in the sale, hire and aftercare support of a wide range of plant machinery. They have expanded year on year and are looking for additional team members to join their growing business. This is a great opportunity to join a company offering full training and development opportunities alongside fantastic work life balance.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Maintaining & servicing heavy Construction plant equipment including Diggers, Bulldozers and Excavators.
* Also maintaining and servicing pumps, generators, and compressors
* Role is based at customer sites and covering a local patch
* Representing the company well and giving the best service possible to customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Previous plant experience
* Any construction, recycling, agricultural experience would be good,
* Experience of mechanics, electrics, and diesel engines.
* Hard worker
* Customer Service Experience
* Do not need an engineering qualification
* 29k-35k + O/T
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Mobile Phone
* New top of the range van.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk