Field Service Engineer – CNC Machine Tools
Upto £45,000 plus excellent benefits
We have been tasked with recruiting an experienced Field Service Engineer for one of our top clients who are a market leading worldwide company. Operating from their state of the art facility in Telford they install, service and maintain their bespoke CNC machinery across the UK. Having recently acquired some fantastic new clients a Field Service Engineer would be pivotal to managing this extremely busy workload.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation, Servicing and Maintenance of bespoke CNC machinery.
• Responsible for undertaking reactive and planned preventative maintenance on CNC Machine Tools.
• Install and test new and used CNC machines and undertake relocations.
• Provide over the phone technical support for machine users.
• Plan and organise daily workload
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience maintaining CNC machine tools.
• Experience installing CNC machine tools would be beneficial.
• A thorough and in-depth fault-finding ability.
• Multi-skilled background.
• Happy to travel.
• Up to £45,000
• Technical training with internal and external courses available
• Career development and progression
• Paid Overtime
• Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, iPad, Company Card
• Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org