£30,000 - £35,000 Negotiable
Field Service Engineer (Furnaces)
Are you a service engineer who thrives from UK and worldwide travel with the opportunity to manage your own clients and work load?
On offer is the opportunity to work for the market leader in metal processing who offer fantastic training and development. The company have been established for over 50 years where they one of the largest manufactures or this equipment.
The role requires a service engineer to install, service and commission metal processing, heat treament and industrial burners.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Covering the UK and Internationally
• Installing, testing, repairing and commissioning a range of metal processing equipment
• Manage own work load and diary
• Offering advice and technical support to customers
• Report directly to the service manager
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Electrical and mechanical skills, ideally electrically biased.
• Time served or apprenticeship
• Familiarity with PLC’s
• Willingness to travel
• UK and Worldwide Travel
• £30,000 - £35,000 + OTE
• Overnight allowances
• Company Vehicle and Credit Card
• Training and Progression
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy, Adam Burroughs on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in the UK we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 379981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.