Field Service Engineer
This Crewe based printing business, the sole distributor of a well-known and recognisable brand of industrial printers, are seeking a service engineer to install, commission and maintain their range of products. This is an opportunity to work on printers that are cutting-edge, pushing the boundaries of printing technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working independently, the successful engineer will be delivering technical support on customer sites across the UK and Ireland.
- Pre-installation site surveys
- Installations, commissioning and maintenance
- Sales support
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience with industrial printers is a must (wide format)
- HNC or HND would be beneficial, as would electronics experience
- Ability to plan own time, good communication skills
- Fully expensed company car
- Laptop and Phone
- Extensive training
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Tom Bletso for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout South Wales and the South West of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.