South West England
£32,000 - £38,000 + Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone + Further Benefits
Due to the development of a fourth company region and immense success this well-established global manufacturer is looking to add a Contracts Manager to its team. As the Contracts Manager you will manage multiple commercial projects and ensure that projects are handed over to clients smoothly. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a company which is rapidly expanding and offers well-structured training and development opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for overseeing installation teams on multiple sites
• Communicating and liaising efficiently with clients
• Working closely with the Regional Manager by providing regular updates and reporting any issues
• Producing site specific risk assessments for each project
• Assisting with materials control
• Ensuring site Health and Safety is maintained at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• CSCS Card
• Experience in delivering multiple-contracts
• Experience of managing contracts in Construction
• Knowledge of fencing/gates/barriers is advantageous
• £32,000 - £38,000
• Days role
• Training offered for personal development
• Company Car
• Mobile Phone
• Further Benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Samantha Evans on 02920 894 900 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894 900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.