Fabricator / Welder Supervisor
A worldwide global manufacturer is looking to add a Fabricator / Welder Supervisor to their increasingly growing business, as a Fabricator / Welder Supervisor you will play a pivotal role in the timely and effective organisation of the workshop. The company have plans to double their turnover over the next 4 years having recently invested significantly in machinery, projects, training.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Cross functional role supervising a team and hands on welding on MIG and TIG
• Ensure all machines and equipment are utilised effectively
• Lead training and development activities
• 10 people reporting into you
• Insuring productivity measures are put in place
• Dealing with complaints and implementing change when needed
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Fabricator / Welder background
• Must be time served or have relevant experience
• Ability to introduce new initiatives
o Business are extremely busy so plenty of overtime available
o Career Progression from Supervisor is available
o Excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV directly to email@example.com or you can call David Biggs directly on 02920894907.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has contract and permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894907 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.