£28,000 - £29,000
Engineering Stores Controller – Fixed Term contract
£28,000 - £29,000 + Excellent company benefits
A highly successful and well-established manufacturer are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Stores controller to the engineering team. The role will be based on days, and you will be responsible for maintaining the engineering stores function.
The company are expanding on a global scale and have seen a significant increase in orders meaning the engineering team needs to expand and develop further to cope with increased demand and volume.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the upkeep and maintain the engineering stores department
• Monitor parts usage and ensure all spare parts are available and in line with PPM schedules
• Provide maintenance support when needed – repair and setting up of manufacturing and production equipment
• Repair and manufacture of machine components using the workshop equipment – lathes, milling machines and TIG welding equipment
Knowledge, Skills and experience
• Engineering/maintenance experience
• Engineering qualifications – ONC minimum
• Worked within manufacturing
• Experience of using workshop equipment – Lathes, milling machines and welding equipment
• £28,000 - £29,000 annual salary
• Days – Monday to Friday (8am – 4:30pm)
• Fixed term contract – 12 months
• Excellent benefits
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension (contributory), private medical, childcare vouchers,
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV including any relevant information to Nick Greenland via email email@example.com or alternatively call him on 02920 894 903.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.