Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Website Hunter Selection
£50,000 – £55,000
Benefits:- Private pension, 37.5 hour week, life assurance, 23 days hols + bank hols, cycle to work
Are you an Engineering Manager with strong Technical experience, looking to join an innovative manufacturer in Cambridge? Do you have experience building and developing teams of Software, Electronic and Mechanical Engineers?
This is an exciting opportunity in a brand new position within the business, due to a large amount of upcoming expansion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Introducing production processes and equipment
- Overseeing design, NPI
- Offer support and guidance to the Technical Engineers
- Developing a brand new department – recruitment, culture etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering field
- Mechanical, Electronic or Software background
- Conversant Engineering Manager
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]”.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk