£44,000 - £55,000
£44,000 - £55,000 + Company benefits
A leading food manufacturer who supply a range of high-quality products to food service and retailers are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Engineering Manager for their South Wales site. You will be directly responsible for overseeing all engineering activities on site and managing a range a project’s from start to finish. You will also be responsible for leading/managing a large engineering team and ensuring optimal performance across the whole site.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage all engineering activities across the site and continually review all aspects of the engineering function ensuring engineering performance
• You will have 3 direct reports and 30 indirect
• Responsible for the implementation and management of the revenue expenditure program as well as managing the Capex for the site
• Motivate, support and develop the engineering team and manage performance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced Engineering Manager with a proven track record
• Knowledge and experience of working within food manufacturing
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Experience of implementing and driving continuous improvement
• Experience of budget management, Capex and P&L management
• £44,000 - £55,000 annual salary
• Company pension
• On-going training and development
• Days position – Monday – Friday
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894903 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.